Reynolds

  • carlwatson5656
    Message 1 of 383 , Jan 5, 2002
      Looking for information on parents of Leonard H
      Reynolds, Leonard was born 1876 in Maine and died 1945 in
      Searsport, Maine. He had a sister , Effie E Reynolds born
      1881 in Maine and died 1963 Searsport, Maine. Believe
      both were born in Unity Plantation and may have been
      the children of Wesley and Abigail Reynolds<br>My
      email address is carlwatson5656@...<br>thanks
      Carl Watson
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002