frank albert landry and alice carter

  • john_ramirez_46614
    Message 1 of 383 , Dec 3, 2001
      looking for info on frank landry who was married
      to a alice aldea carter. they lived in franklin
      massachusetts. they had a son frances (frank) who was born in
      1919. they had a son robert who was born during the mid
      1920s. alice died giving birth as the story goes.. frank
      jr. worked at franklin yarn company during the
      1930s.<br>thanks,<br>dee
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002