Howard Family

  • Sctrshot
    Message 1 of 383 , Sep 5, 2001
      Greetings all. Just wanted to say hi and to let
      you all know that I am working on the Howard family
      from Rhode Island. What I have been working on mainly
      is from my great grandfather, Arthur Howard, son of
      Jason and Mary (Owen) Howard. If anyone wants to share
      some info about the family, just drop me a line. I
      will be happy to hear from you.
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002