New Member Introduction

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 383 , Aug 18 7:15 PM
      Hello Members of the New England Genealogy Yahoo
      Club!,, My name is Joe Bott I live in North West Arkansas
      Via Nj/Pa.. I joined to tell you I have put on line
      for your free use a Searchable Genealogy Photo
      Archive Containing over 7000 Images dating from 1850s to
      1950s ... It's my hobbie .. Photo collecting and I
      accumulated over 13,000 photos .. many of which were
      Identified ,, sooo . I decide I better share these with the
      Genealogy Community... so please use it ir I'll get my
      feeling hurt ... its called Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo
      say hi back !!
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002