Lawrence Lancto (Lanctot)

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 383 , Apr 4, 2001
      I am trying to find out more info on a
      Lawrence<br>Lancto. He was mentioned in my great grandfather's obit
      stating that he was one of his sons..? hmmmm. However,
      cant seem to get<br>any info.. his parent were Alfred
      Lancto who<br>died in 1941. His mother(Lawrence's) was
      Clara Freeman..<br>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.? The obit
      also stated that Lawrence was from Springfield,
      Massachusetts.. please contact me...<br>thanks
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002