Re: Clara LaFreniere.. (Lancto/Lanctot)

  • cj_31_1968
    Message 1 of 383 , Nov 26, 2000
      This information probably won't help, but the
      only information I could find for you
      follows.<br><br>Alfred Lanctot b. 13 Sept 1872 in
      Saint-Jean-Chrysostome, Levis, Quebec<br>Parents: Edward Jacques Lanctot
      and Mathilde Bonville<br><br>also there is an Alfred
      Lanctot b. 1866 in Paincourt, Kent Co., Ontario,
      Maried La Freniere b. 15 Feb 1863 in Pentenguishene,
      Simcoe Co., Ontario<br>parents: Benjamin Ovide La
      Freniere and Marie Mourice.<br><br>I cannot find a
      marriage record for them or any information on either of
      them through Ancestry.com <br><br>La Freniere may have
      been anglicanized to Freeman or it may be possible
      that Clara was either a Freeman or a La Freniere and
      previously married. I'm sorry I can't be of more
      help!<br><br>cj
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002