Re: What's in a {Sur}name?

  • CntryDncr_75
    Message 1 of 383 , Jul 3 6:19 PM
      Welcome to the club! and welcome to other new
      members as well. I just wanted to remind everyone about
      the web page I made on geocities. I hope everyone has
      had a chance to look at it. It's not by any means
      finished, but I'm working on it. Will update some more
      links this weekend. The link is in the links section to
      the left. But I will provide it for you:
      having a chat on July 13th at 8:00pm Central time.
      Everyone is invited, but if you are not currently a
      member, you will have to join. The link is in the links
      section, but I will provide the link here:
      4th to all!<br><br>Lynn
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002