Obit lookup in Maine needed

  • oma_eunice
    Message 1 of 383 , Jun 3, 2000
      I am in hopes that someone in Maine would be able
      to do a look up for me. I am trying to locate the
      obit for my grandmother Eunice Emily ALDRICH. She died
      Dec 1967-Somerville, MA. and was buried in Woodlawn
      Cemetery, Lee, Penobscot Co, Maine. According to my dad her
      obit was in a newspager in Maine but he doesn't
      remember which one it would be. Any help in finding this
      for me would be gratefully appreciated.<br>Thanks in
      advance<br>Oma
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002