Re: BERRY family research

  • oma_eunice
    Message 1 of 383 , Apr 19, 2000
      Hi again,<br>Yes my BERRYs are also of the New
      Hampshire BERRYs. My Jethro STARBIRD married Annah (Hannah)
      BEERY 10 April 1744. She was the daughter of Jonathan
      BERRY & Susannah PHILBRICK, born abt 1724-Greenland,
      Rochkingham, NH. <br>I do have some of the BERRY info that I
      am willing to share with you. Email me at my home
      addy. oma_eunice@...<br>Hope that this
      helps.<br>Oma
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002