Added pictures on club album

  • geniegirl2000
    Message 1 of 383 , Apr 1, 2000
      i am looking for information on the picture in
      the album....I call it a button...it has a picture of
      my husbands grandfather in center with statue of
      liberty on right side and lots of other pictures around
      it....would be interested to see what it represents...also my
      husbands great - grandmothers class picture....I am
      assuming it was 1917-1918...because she was murdered in
      May of 1918......I am hoping to locate an original to
      have it blown up to see her....this is the only
      picture of her that anyone knows of.....any help would be
      appreciated.....and one more thing ..if I might mention that I also
      have a club for the BERRY family of Maine and New
      hear from you.......
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27 5:11 AM