Could this be the same JOHN MOULTON?

  • desgreengables
    Message 1 of 383 , Mar 24, 2000
      I have a JOHN MOULTON in my line is DB is 1585 in
      ORMSBY, ENGLAND he DD 3 jan 1658 MASS. His father was
      ROBERT MOULTON 1577 ENGLAND mother MARY SMITH 1579
      ENGLAND. JOHN'S SON: WILLIAM SR. 1615 ORMSBY, ENGLAND
      married MARAGRET PAGE. JUDITH MOULTON 1732 MASS married
      JOHN HAYES. HAYES ARE TIED WITH THE LORING LINE. I
      hope this helps you out. I have more detailed info,
      right now my children are on the other computer where
      my family history is at. I can fill in gaps later
      on.
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002