Re: Starr, Brewster

  • bj_diekmann
    Message 1 of 383 , Mar 6, 2000
      Elizabeth,dau of Dr. Confort Starr(1),b about
      1621 d June 4 1704 age 83. m John Ferniside. Elizabeth
      dau of Thomas Starr(2)b 1646,m Mar 6 1666-7(334yr ago
      today)John Treadwell,d before 5 July 1682.Elizabeth Allerton
      m Benjamin Starr son of Thomas. Elizabeth Hicks m
      Capt Josiah Starr son of Thomas. Hope this helps,
      Happy Hunting.
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002