Looking for Beach family in Maine

  • sc_yankee_51
    Message 1 of 383 , Feb 6, 2000
      I am looking for family members of my father
      Lloyd Woodrow Beach, born 18June1918 in No Haven,
      Maine. He married my mother Marion Gevena Dyer Beach. I
      have a information on my mother side, but none on my
      father side. I was told he was the only boy and had 13
      sisters one was a Lottie Beach belived to have married a
      Dodge, she lived in Unity Maine
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002