Re: Is the NEHGS worth the price?

  • plduffy
    Message 1 of 383 , Jan 1, 1999
      Thanks CntryDncr_75<br><br>Based on what I've
      seen at this club-site, I certainly consider your
      recommendation authoritative. Personally I've recently had the
      membership info sent to me. And based on your thoughts
      expressed here I expect to be an NEHGS member starting
      January 2000. Thanks again.<br>plduffy, Mass Son Exiled
      in Austin
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002