Re: Hutchinson

  • county04747
    Message 1 of 383 , Aug 16, 1999
      Thanks so much for the info. The John you listed
      as marrying Eliza in 1840 in Hodgdon may be my
      ancestor - Hodgdon and Linneus border each other. I will
      be checking this lead out.<br><br>I hadn't heard of
      Perley Derby's book of New England Hutchinsons...Wilton
      is at least 200 miles from Linneus, but in Maine,
      that doesn't necessarily mean anything, so I jotted
      the info on that John down as well. Thanks again! L.
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002