Re: Hutchinson

  • fsuhutch
    Message 1 of 383 , Aug 13, 1999
      I've found a John Hutchinson who married Eliza
      Jane McLinchey 17 Oct 1840 in Hodgdon, Aroostook,
      Maine.<br><br>I looked in Perley Derby's book of New England
      Hutchinsons, and I found one possible match. There is a John
      Sawtell Hutchinson born at Wilton, July 1, 1814. I'm not
      familiar with Maine, so I don't know how close Wilton is
      to Linneus, but none of the other Johns in the book
      fit.
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002