Re: Chases from MA and RI

  • fsuhutch
    Message 1 of 383 , Aug 13, 1999
      I'm looking for Azelda Chase. She married Eugene
      Carter Brown in Haverhill on May 11, 1871.<br>They had
      at least three children, Annie Grace, Addie E., and
      Elizabeth. I have no idea who Azelda's parents are, and I'd
      love to know. It's the only time I've come across a
      name like Azelda, and I've seen her name spelled
      Azilda and Arzilda, too.
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002