557Retracing my steps: Dyer - Haskell connection

  • David Sylvester
    Aug 6, 2006
      Retracing my steps: Dyer - Haskell connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/dyer.html

      Parris Dyer born 2 May 1840 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine son of
      Levi Dyer (George 6, [weak link here] Levi 5, William 4, William 3,
      William 2, William 1) and Mary Jane Harmon (Peter 6, Josiah 5, John 4,
      Samuel 3, John 2, Nathaniel 1). He died 11 September 1929 in Thorndike
      and is buried in Thorndike.

      Alice Ann Haskell born 20 March 1841 in Unity, Waldo County, Maine
      daughter of Nathaniel Smith (William 6, John 5, William 4, Thomas 3,
      Benjamin 2, Captain William 1) and Sarah E Vose (David 6, Seth 5,
      Jonathan 4, Sergeant Thomas 3, Captain Thomas 2, Robert 1). She died 8
      January 1911 in Thorndike.

      Married 28 September 1865 in Thorndike.

      Children:

      1. Edgar Willis Dyer born 30 September 1867 in Thorndike, died 3 April
      1931 in Belfast, Waldo County, Maine and is buried in Thorndike.
      Married Anna May Dolloff born 21 September 1874 daughter of Daniel B
      Dolloff and Asenath Haskell Pendleton. She died 20 January 1916 and is
      buried in Thorndike. Two children.
      http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/DYER/2005-11/1131514694

      2. Minnie Dyer born 1872.

      3. Lewis Burton Dyer born 20 November 1882.

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. Please do not submit this data to any person, organization
      or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put on
      commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling it
      to their patrons.

      Best wishes, David

      David Sylvester 28 North Searsport Road Searsport, Maine 04974