General Meeting Milwaukie HS 7:00pm, 1/24/2005, 7:00 pm

  • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newcenturyplayers
      General Meeting Milwaukie HS 7:00pm

      Monday January 24, 2005
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: Milwaukie High School
      Notes:
      Meet in the black box theater (which served as the green room for "It's a Wonderful Life"). This is an important meeting! We will be voting to fill four vacancies on the board of directors. We will also begin our membership dues which are $10 (or more if you'd like!) annually.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!