I still need Ushers! Please help!

  • Sara Benner
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15 12:23 PM
      Good Afternoon All!

      I'm sorry to continue to send these messages out, but I still need help ushering, selling tickets and concessions.

      I need one more person for this Sunday the 17th for the 3:00 show.

      I also need two people for next Thursday's show.

      Please let me know if you can help.

      Thanks!

      Sara

    • Joe Leahy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15 2:34 PM
        Sara-

        Put me down for next Thursday's show.

        Joe Leahy

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19 8:01 AM
          Thanks so much Joe!  We'll see you then.

          Sara

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19 8:05 AM
            Sara, do you still need someone for thursday?
            Carl
            --- Sara Benner <sara_benner@...> wrote:

            > Thanks so much Joe! We'll see you then.
            >
            > Sara
            >
            > Joe Leahy <joeleahy77@...> wrote:
            > Sara-
            >
            > Put me down for next Thursday's show.
            >
            > Joe Leahy
            >
            > http://joeleahy.org

          • Sara Benner
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19 8:07 AM
              Thanks so much Carl, but I have my four people now.

              Thanks again!

              Sara

              --- Sara Benner <sara_benner@ yahoo.com> wrote:

              > Thanks so much Joe! We'll see you then.
              >
              > Sara
              >
              > Joe Leahy <joeleahy77@yahoo. com> wrote:
              > Sara-
              >
              > Put me down for next Thursday's show.
              >
              > Joe Leahy
              >
              > http://joeleahy. org

            • Sara Benner
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19 8:07 AM

              • erspitaleri@teleport.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 19 2:33 PM

                  Hello Sara--If you need ushers either this Friday or Saturday, let me know. I was planning to come one of those days. Ellen Spitaleri