Hookahs, bean bag chairs and Playboy bunnies appear in staid Milwaukie

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Get your tickets! Scramble for those coveted usher positions!

      New Century Players presents
      A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM by William Shakespeare

      How ya gonna keep 'em by the TV after they've seen 'Thisbe'?

      In a unique collaboration with the Rex Putnam High School Drama
      Department, New Century Players presents Shakespeare's enchanting play
      of romance, magic, and comedy, set during the Summer of Love.

      When tie-dyed beams of passion mingle with the dark mysteries of the
      woods, the resulting chemistry dares those under its influence to take
      risks during the "Summer of Love". Young lovers, an honest tradesman
      with theatrical aspirations, and a fairy queen feverishly pursue each
      other through a love potion-fueled night.

      Directed by Steve Quinn.

      Dates: February 15, 16, 21, 22, 23 at 7:30 PM
      February 17 at 3 PM

      Venue: Rex Putnam High School Main Stage
      4950 SE Roethe Road
      Milwaukie, OR 97267

      Tickets : $12 Adults
      $10 Seniors/Students

      Group discounts available.
      Online tickets sales available.

      For more information:
      Rex Putnam Drama Department at 503.353.5870 ext. 38599.
      New Century Players at 503.367.2620 or
      on the internet at www.newcenturyplayers.com

      For more information, contact New Century Players.

      On the internet: www.newcenturyplayers.com
      By telephone: 503.367.2620

      By mail: 7740 SE Harmony Rd
      Milwaukie, OR 97222

      The New Century Players is a not-for-profit community theater company.
      Our mission is to build community in the greater Milwaukie, Oregon
      area by providing opportunities for artistic expression through live
      performances.
    • Salena Sanford
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        I would like to usher, please let me know who to contact, thanks!

        -Salena
      • Charles
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008

          Get me a poster, Elizabeth, and I’ll have it prominently displayed in fabulous downtown Oregon City !

          Charles Miska

          on the internet at www.newcenturyplaye rs.com

          ____________ _________ _________ _________ ___

          For more information, contact New Century Players.

          On the internet: www.newcenturyplaye rs.com
          By telephone: 503.367.2620

          By mail: 7740 SE Harmony Rd
          Milwaukie , OR 97222

          The New Century Players is a not-for-profit community theater company.
          Our mission is to build community in the greater Milwaukie , Oregon
          area by providing opportunities for artistic expression through live
          performances.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.