2008-09 Season

  • MouserFootlights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      To All,

      On Monday, Feb.4, the board will be meeting.  And part of the discussion will be about which shows we might produce during the 2008-09 season.  Several of you have suggested shows.  If there are any more please email them to me this weekend.  Also let me know if you are interested in directing them.  Keep in mind the potential cost (estimate), cast size, community standards, etc..  You don't have to be specific just stay away from suggesting anything you know would be beyond our capacity to produce "Phantom of the Opera"(?).  Thanks

      Gordon