Centurion Awards

  • MouserFootlights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      To All!

      Tonight and tomorrow are the last chances you will have to vote for your favorite NCP show and performers/directors/etc of last year (2007).  The ballot was posted by Joe on the web site and I sent to all in an email (check your old).  Please email me with your choices at: Mouserfootlights@...  And call Donna to reserve places for the awards dinner on January 13.  These award dinners are always a lot of fun!

      Gordon

    • MouserFootlights@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
        The results are in!  The envelopes will be opened at our Awards Dinner on the 13th! We hope you can attend it.  It's going to be a great evening!

        I'd like to thank all who took the time to vote.  There were some wonderful choices this year and many, many more winners than just those we can honor.  To all of you who gave your time, energy and love to this wonderful craft we call "theatre" congratulations.
        The world is just a little brighter for your efforts. Looking forward to seeing all of you in 2008!

        Gordon