Your Centurion Ballot

  • MouserFootlights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
      New Century Players Group:

      Please see attached ballot and vote. Return by January 2, 2008

      Gordon Mouser

    • carl coughlan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
        Gordon, could you give me an example of ensemble
        acting? Not sure I know what that is.
        Thanks, Carl
        --- MouserFootlights@... wrote:

        > New Century Players Group:
        >
        > Please see attached ballot and vote. Return by
        > January 2, 2008
        >
        > Gordon Mouser
        >

        > **************************************See AOL's top
        > rated recipes

      • trustajh
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
          Gordon, can't figure out how to open/download ballot???

          april

        • MouserFootlights@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
            Just hit the file name at the bottom of the e-mail

          • MouserFootlights@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
              Ensemble is just a synonym for "play"

              gordon

            • Joe Leahy
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
                Hello NCP'ers,

                Just in case you are having trouble downloading the Centurion Ballot from Gordon's recent email, you may also log in to our yahoo group and download the file.  Just click on "file" section on the LH side.  If it asks what file to use to open it, most people will want to pick Microsoft Word if they have a PC.  Email me if you have further problems and I'll see what I can do.

                Thanks,

                Joe
                Webmaster/Yahoo Group Moderator