Anyone have face painting expertise?

  • Laura Steenson Seratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      A friend of my mom runs a community outreach deal every year at Putnam.  Part of it is letting the kids have fun face painting on themselves.  Normally she has a couple of people to supervise and make suggestions to the kids on how they can make themselvs look like a cat or a dragon or whatever, but those people cancelled on her at the last minute.  Does anyone have the expertise and the time to be able to supervise this station?  You won't be doing any actual face painting, just helping the kids a little - I think they're 3rd-6th grade, and their parents will be there with them.

      It's Dec 8 from 10-2 at Putnam.  If you're interested and able, please email me directly (LauraRae2@...) and I'll get you hooked up with the organizer.  If you arne't interested or able but know someone who might be, feel free to pass the info along.

      Thanks!
      Laura