hanging around in the lobby

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
      I have volunteered to help Troy by house managing for his new Key
      Productions show, AS IS. However, I need to find a substitute for the
      performances on December 7th and 8th. Is anyone available for one or
      both dates?

      The IFCC venue is small and can be easily handled by two people. I'm
      coordinating the volunteers and concessions. Everything will be set up,
      but we need a responsible body to oversee things.

      The key performances are Friday, 7 December and Saturday, 8 December at
      8 PM. Plan on arriving to set up an hour beforehand. At Interstate
      Firehouse Cultural Center ( 5340 North Interstate Avenue).

      If you can give a hand, please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Elisabeth Goebel
      503.786.0727
    • KELLEY MARCHANT
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
        Elisabeth,
        I can do the 8th!

        Kelley Marchant
        503-880-2911

        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
          Yippee!  Thank you!

          tootles,
          Elisabeth

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
            I'll take the 7th to house manage Troy's show!

            Joe Leahy

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
              A thousand thanks, Joe!

              This will go as smooth as a kitten's wrist.

              Elisabeth