RE: [newcenturyplayers] Needing a little help!
- Thanks Glenn, but we got everyone to fill the blanks! Hope you get to come see the show.....it's pretty funny!
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:31:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [newcenturyplayers] Needing a little help!Do you still need box office help for Picasso? If so, which days? Glenn Russell
------------ -- Original message ------------ --
From: KELLEY MARCHANT <pkmarchant@msn. com>Hi All.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Our fall show opens next week and we're needing a little help here and there! Please look over the following and see if there's something you can do to help us put on another great show!:
1) We are still looking for a sound person. Just someone available to push "play" for a few sound effects and some music.....very easy.....
2) We will need a couple helping hands this Sunday afternoon (11/4) at the Ainsworth House as we load in the sets and lights (probably 2pm-5pm).
3) For this show we will only need one box office helper a night. This show won't need ushers as it will be run like the dinner theatre out front. The performances are Nov. 8,9,15,16,17 @7:30 and Nov. 11 & 18 @4:30. It would be nice to have each person doing this cover at least two performances.
4) If you know anyone (or you, yourself) who is OLCC certified, we want to have o ne "bartender" each night to serve beer/wine and dessert to the audience before the show. We might have a small stipend and they would get the "tips".
5) Help spread the word! Tickets will be available on-line later TODAY and season subscriptions will also be available.
If you can do one or more of these jobs, please contact me ASAP at pkmarchant@msn. com (off the yahoo groups) and let me know!
Thanks to everyone who helps keep NCP going!