Sorry

  • Jackie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hey everyone. I'm sorry I sent out something that doesn't have anything to do with NCP. Apparently, things are a little more strict than I'm used to.

      Jackie

    • KELLEY MARCHANT
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
        Jackie,
        I'm not sure why you are apologizing.....I know why you sent it and I thought it was totally appropriate and "just an option" if people are in the area and wanting to help out!  Many of us work with/for other theatre companies and everyone in PATA (Portland Area Theatre Alliance) is always passing along needs for help....etc.  For goodness sake, we're all in this together!

        Please don't feel bad and I'm really not sure why you felt the need to apologize!

        Kelley Marchant
        503-880-2911

        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
        From: jackieny327@...
        Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:59:38 -0700
        Subject: [newcenturyplayers] Sorry

        Hey everyone. I'm sorry I sent out something that doesn't have anything to do with NCP. Apparently, things are a little more strict than I'm used to.

        Jackie

      • Joe Leahy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
          I owe Jackie an apology, so it might as well be public-  I was quite confused by the forward. I replied to her and I thought that I was only asking her to "package" the idea a bit more so NCP people understood how to get involved in Wilsonville.  Long story short- I ended up apologizing to Jackie.  Jackie- you are great.  We all love you, and we would like more info on theater in Wilsonville.  I'll attempt to be clearer in any replies I make to people who post.  Sorry for my mistake.

          Joe Leahy
          NCP Webmaster

          From: jackieny327@ yahoo.com
          Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:59:38 -0700