Re: NCP Polo Shirts

  • joeleahy77
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Donna-

      I'd take a polo for $25. Would prefer to buy Nov. 1, but I guess I'll
      swing it whenever you place the order. It would be good to know how
      they run, as depending on the fit, I can wear either an adult medium
      or adult large.

      Thanks,

      Joe

      --- In newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com, "Sellman-Pilorget, Donna"
      <dsellget@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone!
      >
      > Kelley and I have been researching Polo shirts for NCP!! We have
      found that David Bliss, our faithful set designer/master carpenter
      works for a company that prints logos on clothing and have come up
      with the thought of selling either black or butter yellow polos with
      the NCP logo on them!! They will come in women's and men's sizes and
      sell for $25.00 each. They are nice shirts and will look good with
      the logo and even come in Tall sizes if needed!!!
      > This is not a fundraiser as we kept the price low to make them
      affordable so that more of us could share in the wearing of company
      shirts. Please let me know if you are interested and I will put you
      on the order list.