Re: [newcenturyplayers] Picasso and Elvis needed

  • chris low
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2007
      Luke you would totally rock a picasso!  your just the right amount of CRAZY!
      chris low

      Lu Ke <fuzzyredluke@...> wrote:
      Greetings, NCP!

      I was hoping to make it to auditions for this one, but
      absolutely couldn't. If actors are still needed, I
      would love to give it a shot!

      Please let me know, O powers that be!

      --Luke Dempsey
      (503) 442-7292
      --- elisabethgoebel <Goebel86@msn. com> wrote:

      > We're looking for an actor in his 20s to play the
      > young Picasso. A
      > great part!
      >
      > Also needed is an actor to portray Elvis. He may be
      > in his 20s, may be
      > older. It's another fun part in great company.
      >
      > Tell your friends, tell your neighbours, tell your
      > grocery clerk. Get
      > the word out.
      >
      > Shows are scheduled for 8, 9, 11, 15, 16, and 17
      > November with
      > matinees on 11 and 18 November as well. The show
      > will be done in the
      > round at Ainsworth House in Oregon City. Directed by
      > Kevin Yell.
      >
      > For information, call Kevin at 503-656-1894.
      >
      > a bientot,
      > Elisabeth

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

    • Kevin Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
        Hi there,
        i never respond but always listen. Just wondering if you got a person to play Elvis for you? I would be interested if not.
        Kevin Martin

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
          Not that I'm aware of. Please call Kevin Yell (our director) and talk to him. Now is a good time - this instant - we're having a lot of fun and it would be a shame not to share it.

          Elisabeth Goebel
          NCP