We Need White Paint!

  • Laura Steenson Seratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005

      Yes, I know this is extremely short notice, but I thought I’d throw it out there anyway (I knew there was something I forgot to ask ya’ll in my numerous emails last night!)

      We need about 5 gallons of white paint to paint the backdrop for Faith County this weekend.  If anyone has some white paint lying around at home and would like to donate it to New Century Players, we need to know ASAP!  You can email me, Kelley Marchant or Gordon Mouser.

      Thanks!

      Laura