RE: [newcenturyplayers] You're invited

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
      Hi Chris!  Congratulations on you exciting PROFESSIONAL show!!!

      Once auditions are over for the fall show here at NCP (Sept.26th and 27th at the Ainsworth House in OC), everyone will know their schedule and
      I will be sending out an email to gather folks together to come see your show on a Thursday during the run!!

      Keep the date NOVEMBER 1st open folks if you want to join us!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
        Hi Donna, what is the new show going to be? last I
        heard there was some doubt about clearance for 12
        angry men. Are you going to send out notices for the
        auditions, or post them in the usegroup.
        Carl
        --- "Sellman-Pilorget, Donna" <dsellget@...>