When are the general meetings?

  • drkassebaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      I just joined the chat group and went to the website to determine when
      your monthly meetings are and I don't see a date/day listed. Please
      let me know.

      Also, when will NCP be holding auditions for "12 Angry Men?"

      Thank you,
      Dawn Kassebaum
    • KELLEY MARCHANT
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
        Dawn and NCP group!

        We haven't had monthly meetings for the past couple years.  We have two meetings annually...one in January and one in the summer.  We just had one on August 19th at our Open House.  They are both usually meetings/social events.

        Unfortunately, they are currently witholding the rights to 12 Angry Men and haven't told us whether we have them or not yet (because of the national tour).  Our director, Kevin Yell, is in the midst or re-considering what "Plan B" might be and we should know in the next 7-10 days.

        We DO know that whatever the show is, auditions will be held on Monday and Tuesday September 24 & 25 at 7pm at our new offices/meeting space, the Bertman House at 11022 SE 37th Ave. in Milwaukie.

        Hope that answers some questions!

        Kelley Marchant
        Managing Director
        New Century Players