RE: Bertman House mailing/work party Thursday, 8/2 at 7:00 PM

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      Friendly reminder of tonights work party....looks like we will just be stuffing the envelopes with the season brochure/open house announcement but there are A LOT OF THEM so please come help at 7:00 PM! THANK YOU, Donna

    • carl coughlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        Sorry Donna, would have been worth licking those
        envelopes till my tongue bled just to be near you. But
        I just can't be there.

        Carl

        --- "Sellman-Pilorget, Donna" <dsellget@...>