RE: [newcenturyplayers] Bertman House

  • Sellman-Pilorget, Donna
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
      The date is Sunday, August 19 from Noon to 4 pm followed by our half-yearly general meeting from 4-5PM.

      As to refreshments  - there will be ice cream sundaes at the very least and entertainment possibly..hopefully some for the kids....

      Here is my biggest issue - I can only advertise as much fun as I will have volunteers to help bring the fun!  Here is my plea...

      Who would like to be a greeter/tour guide? Perhaps you can make balloon animals or do magic tricks and want to be a wandering entertainer!
      Maybe your skills lie more in the field of setup/clean up and ice cream service with a smile.  Maybe you just like to shop?

      Thank you Ellen for advertising our Open House.

      All Volunteers - I will set you up with a perfect job/time so please email me at donna@... (please do not use the reply button on this email)