Re: [newcenturyplayers] I am now begging for ushers.......

  • Joe Leahy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007

      Sarah-

      If you need an extra usher on Thursday or Friday, I could ask one of my new housemates.  Let me know if you still need someone.  ~jl

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
        Thank you so much Glenn!

        Can you please be there around 6:30-6:45?

        Thanks again and I will see you Thursday!

        Sara

        greenglenn@... wrote:
        Sara, I will usher this thurs.,  where and what time?  Glenn Russell

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
          Hi Joe!

          I could use one more person for Friday night if one of your housemates could do it.  Can you ask one of them and let me know!

          Thank you SO much for your help!

          Sara

          Joe Leahy <joeleahy77@...> wrote:
          Sarah-

          If you need an extra usher on Thursday or Friday, I could ask one of my new housemates.  Let me know if you still need someone.  ~jl

          We have four shows left for Steel Magnolias, and I still need some help.

          I have only one person signed up to help Saturday evening, and I really do need a few more than that.  That is closing night and we are VERY close to selling out.

          I could use one more person for Thursday and Friday night as well.  Again, the Thursday night show is going to be a full house.

          Please if you have some time this Thursday, Friday or Saturday, to help it would be greatly appreciated! !

          I look forward to hearing from you!

          Sara

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.