BERTMAN HOUSE UPDATE

  • KELLEY MARCHANT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 3:47 PM
      SPECIAL THANKS to those who helped with the move on Saturday:
      Marlin & Elisabeth Goebel, Ben & Colleen Sinsel, Pat Pope, Sara Benner, Molly McDevitt, Syd Chvilicek, Nancy Monson & Gene Grant!  We couldn't have done it without every helping hand there!!!

      NOW, the push is on to finish projects over the next two weeks and get the house ready for

      BERTMAN HOUSE GRAND OPENING & OPEN HOUSE
      on Sunday, July 15th from 12 Noon - 5pm!

      If you want to help organize costumes, contact Molly.  Pat Pope is in charge of the small prop room.  These are our biggest areas in need of organization at this point!  Donna will be in charge of the open house so contact her if you can help that afternoon!

      Those of you who volunteered to do small projects/repairs, please keep the above date in mind as we want the house to look good!

      Thanks to everyone and we'll see you at the Open House or Steel Magnolias (opening Thursday, July 12th!!!!)

      Kelley Marchant
      503-880-2911