Stumptown Stages Les Miz Benefit/New Century Mystery Dinner Theatre

  • MouserFootlights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2007
      To All Centurions,

      If you haven't had a chance to see our mystery dinner theatre you need to make an effort to do so. Donna and Elisabeth have done an excellent job of putting it together!  The cast is fun and the dinner is delicious. Check out the web site for times and dates. Do it now!

         Also, I'd like to invite you (if I haven't already) to Stumptown's fund raiser this Saturday night at the historic Pittock Mansion. Kirk is showcasing four Broadway performers in the show.  All of them were member's of Les Miz in New York and they're going to sing most of the major songs from the show (on the Grand Staircase).   One of Kirk's songs will be "Empty Chairs," his Marius song.  Several of Portland's top musical theatre performers will also be joining them.  It's going to be a great evening with a wonderful buffet and a "meet and greet' with the actors. You can get tickets online at www.stumptownstages.com or call the box office at 503-381-8686.  They've even given me a job!  They put me in charge of the cloakroom check-in!  And they said I (might be able) to keep the tips!  Yeah...right...

       All kidding aside, both of our Companies need your financial help.  If we want to keep our theatres alive, healthy and vibrant, we all need to support them all we can.  Stumptown and New Century are trying hard to develop a working, sharing, relationship, and I think it's happening. Let's keep it going.

      Gordon

      See what's free at AOL.com.