Auction!

  • Molly C
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      Hello, this is my last appeal to all of you. I have to get this
      wrapped up before the end of next week since I am leaving town on
      business. If you have something to donate and can drop it by my house
      this weekend, wonderful! I am still very much in need to gift
      certificates for a spa treatment, manicure or pedicure. Or all
      three! If you have a contact, please help us out.

      Thank you