she always wants something

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Yup, the North Clackamas School District is having its annual Parent
      Institute event and NCP has need of volunteers to attend.

      Date: Saturday, March 3
      Time: 7:30am-3pm
      Location: Alder Creek Middle School – 13801 SE Webster Road, Milwaukie.

      The NCP table will be set up. All we need are a couple chatty people
      to sit at the table and talk about New Century Players, with a special
      emphasis on our children's theatre camp.

      The morning is covered until 10.30 or 11 AM. Please contact me ASAP if
      you can take a couple hours, 10.30 to 12.30, or 12.30 to 2.30.

      Thank you all!

      Elisabeth Goebel
      503.786.0727

      P.S.
      Parking is difficult, so when you arrive, go to the second entrance to
      the school ( the South entrance by the Tennis Courts). Let the
      parking lot attendant know that you are a table sponsor and they will
      let you through to parking in the back of the school. This will allow
      you to enter by the gym, which leads directly into the hallway with
      your tables.