Last Chance for Little Shop of Horrors Disks!!!

  • joeleahy77
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Did you order a Little Shop DVD and just forget to pick it up?!?

      Rich Brase, Director of Little Shop of Horrors, our fall smash success
      musical, still has it for you!

      They are still only $10, and they can still be picked up.

      However, you must act now, as of Friday, February 9, we are closing
      the books on this endeavor, forever! Just like the re-released Disney
      movies,
      now is your chance.

      At this point, even if you haven't ordered a DVD, but would like a
      commemorative, you may contact Donna to see if we have extras!

      All it takes is cash or a check for $10 made out to: Gary Furlow.

      The fabulous Donna is collecting funds, and I know she'd like to be
      free of the cash and disks.

      To purchase a DVD, please email her by Friday, Feb. 9 at:
      dsellget@...
      if you'd like to pick up the one you ordered or inquire about extras!

      If you have technical questions about the DVD, or it's content, please
      email Rich, the director, at: rbrase@...

      Remember, you only have until Friday, February 9!!! One week!