Hello from your new Webmaster!

  • joeleahy77
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello Fellow New Century Players!

      Just wanted to say "hi" from the cyber world for NCP. If you have a
      question or concern about our yahoo groups listserve, or our NCP
      website, I'll be the person who will handle your concerns, questions
      etc. Please let me know if I can be of any help, or if we can do
      anything better as a company.

      One thing that I'd love to see more of:
      Use of our yahoo groups site, as a means of communication, and not
      just replying to emails.

      If you haven't already, come check it out:

      Bookmark it, and then visit often.

      This is a great place to "post"-sending an email to individuals, as
      opposed to replying to the whole group, who may not need to know what
      you are saying to one individual. We are also using this as a
      "storage" area, and for holding common files, and pictures. Check out
      Donna's photos from our NCP Hooliday Dinner! Click on "Photos" along
      the left hand side.

      If that's too much for you, you may find in your NCP emails, buttons
      that you can push to "reply to sender" or "reply to all". Try the
      first one- "reply to sender" so that you can just respond to who posted.

      If you need help, or would like more information on yahoo groups,
      please email me directly at: joeleahy77@..., or "post" me an
      individual message at joeleahy77 from our group.

      Our website will be updated soon too, and when that occurs, under the
      auspices of outgoing wonderful Webmaster Troy Lakey, we'll let you know.

      Thanks so much! Hope all are having a great week!

      Peace,

      Joe