Need Help!

  • KELLEY MARCHANT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello!

      We are off and running with our summer repertory productions!  At our last general meeting we had some sign ups for sets/costumes/running crew, but we are going to need some more help!  Now that we know who is cast, you might be able to decide better how to help!  Here are our current needs:

      Props Master for Angel Street (help find a few things and take care of props during shows)
      Ticket Reservation Person/Phone Line
      Ticket Takers/Ushers/Refreshment Crew
      Lights/Sound Engineers
      Set Help

      I know some other things will come up along the way, but this is what our needs are at the moment!  We will have a couple work days announced in the next few weeks specifically for painting and putting finishing touches on sets.

      If you have questions or are willing to help with any of these positions, please let me know ASAP!

      Thanks,
      Kelley
    • Judy Brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        I can done props in past, have had no experience with lights/sound
        engineering but Matt could show me. The rest I'm flexible on or can
        learn.
        On Thursday, June 9, 2005, at 05:07 PM, KELLEY MARCHANT wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > We are off and running with our summer repertory productions!  At our
        > last general meeting we had some sign ups for sets/costumes/running
        > crew, but we are going to need some more help!  Now that we know who
        > is cast, you might be able to decide better how to help!  Here are our
        > current needs:
        >
        > Props Master for Angel Street (help find a few things and take care of
        > props during shows)
        > Ticket Reservation Person/Phone Line
        > Ticket Takers/Ushers/Refreshment Crew
        > Lights/Sound Engineers
        > Set Help
        >
        > I know some other things will come up along the way, but this is what
        > our needs are at the moment!  We will have a couple work days
        > announced in the next few weeks specifically for painting and putting
        > finishing touches on sets.
        >
        > If you have questions or are willing to help with any of these
        > positions, please let me know ASAP!
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kelley
        > pkmarchant@...