Last Saturday to work!

  • KELLEY MARCHANT
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006

      Hey All!

      Laura asked me to send out a quick note!  We know it's LAST minute but if you don't have anything IMPORTANT planned tomorrow and you want to help out ONE LAST time on the set/props/stuff for Little Shop (GRIEF....WE OPEN A WEEK FROM TODAY!), David and Laura will be at RPHS starting at 11am tomorrow..........

      It's looking good and everyone is getting excited!  Come join the party!

      Kel