little shop shelves

  • montaguegreen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      To whomever is interested, I have a brass and glass shelving unit that
      would do nicely in the flower shop to display plants or whatever.
      Donna has seen it, so she can offer an opinion. I will bring it to the
      theatre if you want it. Also, will there be a videotape of Cal. Suite
      available for purchase? Please note that I can't take part in Little
      Shop because I have a role in a play at Lumiere players in Tualatin.
      The play is "Over the river and through the woods", and our play dates
      are exactly the same as yours, so I won't even be able to see "Little
      Shop." Regards, Glenn Russell