Re: [newcenturyplayers] Anyone going to "Lend Me A Tenor "???

  • greenglenn@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 16 5:56 PM
       Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

      From: "Chris Shields" <chrisshields@...>

      Just thought it would be fun to attend the Mt. Hood Rep show as a group.
      MaryAnne Glazebrook and Kirk Mouser, both affiliated with NCP, are in it.
      The dates are July 28th until August 20th. Tickets are $20 for adults and $15
      for students/seniors. Maybe we could stop for dinner first. Let me know if
      you're interested.

      I'm also wondering if members would like to form a "theater night" group.
      Since there is so many talented performers in the PDX metro area, it might be
      fun to attend a show once a month as a group. We could possibly get
      discountrs on tickets, depending on the number attending. What do all of you
      think ???

      Hope you had a great weekend,
      Chri Shields

    • KELLEY MARCHANT
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 16 9:36 PM

        Hey all,

        Can we put a group together to go either on the 4th or 5th of August?  That's a Friday or Saturday!

        Kelley

        From: greenglenn@...
        To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [newcenturyplayers] Anyone going to "Lend Me A Tenor "???
        Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

         Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

        From: "Chris Shields" <chrisshields@...>

        Just thought it would be fun to attend the Mt. Hood Rep show as a group.
        MaryAnne Glazebrook and Kirk Mouser, both affiliated with NCP, are in it.
        The dates are July 28th until August 20th. Tickets are $20 for adults and $15
        for students/seniors. Maybe we could stop for dinner first. Let me know if
        you're interested.

        I'm also wondering if members would like to form a "theater night" group.
        Since there is so many talented performers in the PDX metro area, it might be
        fun to attend a show once a month as a group. We could possibly get
        discountrs on tickets, depending on the number attending. What do all of you
        think ???

        Hope you had a great weekend,
        Chri Shields

      • Laura Steenson Seratt
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 17 6:32 AM

          I’m voting for the 4th.  My high school reunion is the 5th J

          And yes, I’m interested in going as well as in future outings.  My husband would probably come along too when he doesn’t have to work.

          Laura

          From: greenglenn@...
          To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

           Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 17 8:45 AM
            I would be interested in a Theartre night! Sounds like
            fun! Kepp me posted!
            Dusti

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • dianeetter@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 17 4:17 PM
              I would like to go! The 4th sounds good to me too.

              --
              Your friend Diane

              From: "KELLEY MARCHANT" <pkmarchant@...>

              Hey all,

              From: greenglenn@...
              To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

               Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 17 8:05 PM

                Ok, so now I'm taking reservations for Friday, August 4th.

                So far, I have:

                Diane Etter 1

                Goebel       2

                Marchant    2

                Seratt         1? or 2?

                Everyone else, let me know!

                Kel

                From: "Laura Steenson Seratt" <LauraRae@...>
                To: <newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:32:51 -0700

                From: greenglenn@...
                To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

                 Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 17 9:56 PM

                  1…let me check and make sure our obedience class is over by then though.  I’ll give you a for sure # by Wed.

                  From: "Laura Steenson Seratt" <LauraRae@...>
                  To: < newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com >
                  Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:32:51 -0700

                  From: greenglenn@...
                  To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

                   Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 20 5:03 PM
                    Hi Kelly,  Sign me up for Aug.4th.  Two please.  Thx, Glenn Russell

                    From: "KELLEY MARCHANT" <pkmarchant@...>

                    Hey all,

                    From: greenglenn@...
                    To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

                     Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 22 12:24 PM

                      You got it Glenn!

                      From: greenglenn@...
                      To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:03:22 +0000

                      Hi Kelly,  Sign me up for Aug.4th.  Two please.  Thx, Glenn Russell

                      From: "KELLEY MARCHANT" <pkmarchant@...>

                      Hey all,

                      From: greenglenn@...
                      To: newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:56:20 +0000

                       Hi Chris,  Yes, I would like to go to "Lend me a Tenor", depending on the date.  Let me know,  Thanks,  Glenn