General Membership Meeting, 5/23/2005, 7:00 pm

  • newcenturyplayers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 11:56 AM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newcenturyplayers
      General Membership Meeting

      Monday May 23, 2005
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Milwaukie High School Black Box Theater
      Notes:
      Our next general meeting is Monday, May 23, from 7-9:00pm in the black box theater at Milwaukie High School, 11300 SE 23rd Ave. Milwaukie, OR 97222. The closest parking is behind the theater building on SE 21st street.

      Use the doors marked a11 and a10 on the south side of the theater building to enter.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!