A WORKSHOP NOT TO MISS !

  • Chris Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      To All NCP Actors,

      A nationally-known actress, Gloria Manon, is offereing a worshop in character
      acting that you should not miss. Email me if you have questions. I've taken her
      classes before and I'm going to this one. Here's the details:

      FINALLY !!! BY POPULAR DEMAND !!! THE WEEKEND "CHARACTER"
      WORKSHOP Saturday and Sunday, August 19th and 20th, 2006 From
      10:am-5:pm both days ~~ Everyone Most Welcome ~~ This exciting
      seminar will be presented in Portland, OR, by GLORIA MANON, one of the
      nation's most respected teachers, actors and premier voice-over artists. Ms.
      Manon will bring her vast experience, both national and international, to a
      group of 16 participants to explore creating and sustaining characters for
      Cartoons, Video Games, Audio Books, Toys, Webcasts, Commercials and
      more... The seminar will also touch upon dialects and impersonations,
      however, the main focus will be character creation. Students will experience
      two days of intensive training AND... a heck of a lot of fun !! What
      characterizes Gloria's acting and voice-over workshops are very specific
      tools you can depend on in the professional world. You'll learn to work with
      more skill and confidence, free up your creative energy, stretch your acting
      muscles and be inspired by your own courage. You'll also laugh a lot !! ~~A
      note from Ms. Manon ~~ Dear Friends and Colleagues,
      Don't let your mind win and tell you " you can't do characters".
      You can !!! I've been teaching this for years and the truth is
      the characters that live within us just can't wait to get out.
      Our business is to unlock the door...together !! SEMINAR LOCATION: 6200
      SW Virginia ~ Suite 200 ~ Portland, OR 97239 TUITION: Early
      registration prior to July 30th, $175.00. $200.00 after July 30th. ~~MUST BE
      PRE-ENROLLED~~ PAYABLE TO: GLORIA MANON ~ 2823 SE Umatilla St.
      ~ Portland, OR 97202 For More Information Email:
      JENNIE@...