Re: [newcenturyplayers] Prop people needed

  • Judy Brooks
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
      Yes, Just tell me when and where.
      On Friday, June 30, 2006, at 09:45 AM, dianeetter@... wrote:

      > Judy...Thats great! are you available to come to rehearsals to learn
      > the prop needs and are you willing to dress like a maid?
      >
      > --
      > Your friend Diane

      > From: Judy Brooks <crone59@...>
      >
      > > Diane, I can't paint or build but I can certainly be a prop person if
      > > you are still in need.
      > >
      > > On Thursday, June 29, 2006, at 10:37 PM, dianeetter@...
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > I will still need you. when can I see you?
      > >

      > > --
      > >
      > > Your friend Diane

      > > From: Erin Calverley <
      > >
      > > I am actually out of town this following week. I apologize for the
      > > late notice. I will be around the following week, but I have school
      > > Mon, Tues, and Thurs. nights. I apologize again and please let me
      > know
      > > where you want to go from here.
      > >

      > > Sincerely,
      > >
      > > Erin Calverley
      > >

      > > Diane < wrote:
      > >

      > > I want two more prop people who are willing to wear maid costumes and
      > >
      > > can come to the rehearsals. Erin if your out ther please respond. I
      > >
      > > need you next week. Job discription is as follows: Set up propsand
      > take
      > >
      > > down props. Make bed, clean bathroom, clean hotel room. Duh! Its for
      > >
      > > California suite! Thats the play we are doing! OK I am getting silly.
      > >
      > > Just e-mail me if you want to be a star!!

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Erin Calverley
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
        Diane,
        Is there a rehearsal tommorow night? I still haven't been able to make it to one, and I have school tonight and thursday. Please let me know what time that would be.
        Thanks,
        Erin

      • dianeetter@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2006
          Yes 6:30 pm. You will need to wear solid white shirt and black pants. I will be there early.

          --
          Your friend Diane

          From: Erin Calverley <erin.calverley@...>

          Diane,

          Judy Brooks <crone59@...> wrote:
          Yes, Just tell me when and where.
          On Friday, June 30, 2006, at 09:45 AM, dianeetter@... wrote:

          > Judy...Thats great! are you available to come to rehearsals to learn
          > the prop needs and are you willing to dress like a maid?
          >
          > --
          > Your friend Diane

          > From: Judy Brooks
          >
          > > Diane, I can't paint or build but I can certainly be a prop person if
          > > you are still in need.
          > >
          > > On Thursday, June 29, 2006, at 10:37 PM, dianeetter@...
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > I will still need you. when can I see you?
          > >

          > > --
          > >
          > > Your friend Diane

          Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.