Opening night........

  • MARYANNE GLAZEBROOK
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Hi everyone!  It's opening night for the current play that I'm in, "Snake in the Grass."  Wish me luck!  Its friday the 13th and I have to say Macbeth inside the theatre in one of my lines.....(wouldn't ya know....) anyhow to all of my fellow thespians who are in other shows currently, break a leg and I hope to see you all very soon.....XOXOXO  MA

      Yahoo! Mail